The decorative elements follow the trends of the season as well as the taste and style of the newlyweds.
Writing a single word in a search engine will flood you with billions of visualizations of wedding decorations. It is good to gather ideas, but you may be overwhelmed by the range of choice; we’re here to help!
Our decorators can offer both a design specially developed for you and a personalized decoration based on imagery provided by you.
The decorative elements can be:
– Candlesticks – different sizes, shapes, materials and number of sockets for candles;
– Different in shape and size containers and stands of transparent and colored glass;
– High and low stands for flower arrangements;
– Photo frames and table numbers;
– Stones and small marine decorative elements (mussel shells, snails, seashells, starfish);
– Utensils (decorative trays in gold and silver, gold and silver cutlery, etc.)